Co Founder, Chairman
An agriculture expert, Ashok brings in over three decades of expertise in scientific and technology-driven agriculture. He developed the proprietary technique “Power Grow”, at Hosachiguru, for high growth and productivity. His experience ranges from multiple types of farming (hydroponics, timber farms, horticulture and floriculture) to incorporation of the latest techniques in extracting soil productivity, rainwater harvesting and drip irrigation.
Co-Founder, Director, Farming Operations
Sriram has more than a decade of experience in Agriculture & IT. With a deep interest in developing sustainable yet economically viable farming, he co-founded Hosachiguru. He has vast experience in agricultural operations, technology, equipment, labour sourcing and, supply chain management from “seed to soil
Director, Sales and Customer Support
A serial entrepreneur for over a decade, Srinath has a solid track record of managing agricultural ventures. From running family businesses in agriculture to real estate and land development, agriculture has been his passion and a central part of his life.
Anoop Jain holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur and is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He has over 27 years of experience in various industry segments like Financing, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Infrastructure and IT / ITeS spanning across functions – Project Governance, Budgetary Controls & Strategic Planning, Administration, Accounting & Reporting, Audits, Procurement, IT and Legal spread across.
He has joined Hosachiguru as an advisor to strengthen accounting and reporting function, financial management of projects, cost-rationalization, automation and tax strategies, treasury & funds management, and also for raising fund for the organization
Strategic Investor and Advisor
Mr. Adarsh Narahari is the managing director of Mantri Primus life spaces private limited who has a passionate spirit that embodies the values of quality, integrity, and balance. He holds a master’s degree in construction management from the reputed university of Leeds, UK and has a robust engineering base as he graduated in industrial engineering and management from R.V College of Engineering. He is a passionate agriculturalist and serves as an advisor to Hosachiguru. His empathy and passion have led him to develop senior-friendly living spaces in the country at par with their global peer.
Promoter and Advisor
Venkat K Narayana, the Chief Executive Officer of the Prestige Group. A qualified Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Cost Accountant, Law Graduate and Chartered Secretary, UK; Venkat, 37, has been associated with Hosachiguru as an independent director for the past 2 years following his interest and passion in agriculture and sustainable living.
The Hosachiguru team consists of passionate people who expertise at each level of operations, working towards providing highly productive and profitable yields along with the common goal of contributing towards the society and environment.
- A team of B.Sc. and M.Sc agronomy enthusiasts who look for ways to improve soil productivity.
- They conduct tests so they can figure out the best way to use the land.
- Concerned with the practice of soil management and the nutritional value of crops.
- Prepare a package of practices for the crops managed and ensure daily operations are guided by these practices.
- Consists of project managers and supervisors who have undergone training for more than 100 hours for implementing best practices.
- The team has vast experience in agricultural operations, technology, equipment and labour sourcing & management.
- Team is responsible for project management and mobilization of all resources.
- A strong in-house team of experts are responsible for all the legal aspects regarding land titles and transfers ensuring these matters are efficiently managed.
- The team ensures that all the issues are cleared before you enter into the transaction.
- All Hosachiguru properties would have all requisite facilities such as electricity, Borewells, Fencing and access paths even before they are offered to the customers.
- The team is responsible for enhancing capital value to customers, ensuring the cost is kept minimal.
- The team is involved in providing end to end services to the customer and helps them gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Maintains good soil health.
We'd love to hear from you